torsdag 15 november 2012

The Simpsons Melonläsk



The Bartman has his own soda? When do I get my own soda?
I don't know if this is genuine or a knock-off?
It has the Fox logo and the Simpsons logo, but one can never know.
Anyway, it is melon flavoured. Does Bart love melon that much?
He looks very thirsty on the can.
I should watch more Simpsons.



The colour is very nice.
It is very melon greenish.
It has a faint smell of melon, very sweet melon. It is faint but it is there.
The taste is kind of the same, pretty faint.
It tastes like melon, but not overwhelming.
I would have liked more taste.
Theres not much carbonation and this I like.
There are too many sodas out there with to much carbonation.
This one has a little fizz, and that is enough.

This was an ok soda but I will probably not try it again.
It does not matter how much Bart begs me to, I must stand firm in this decision.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar