torsdag 31 januari 2013

Snickers Almond



Last week, there was no blog post.
I am in the middle of renovations, and I just did not have the time.
Anyway, I hope I can make you forget it with this snickers chocolate bar:

Snickers has been around since the 1930s.
Until 1990 it was namned Marathon in the UK.
But here, it has always been called Snickers
The original snickers has always consisted of nougat, peanuts and caramel with a chocolate coating.
But in this version, they have decided to replace the peanuts with almonds.
Was this a smart move?
Let us find out.



The wrapping is quite nice.
I like the light colour, although it could make you believe it was a Snickers with white chocolate.
It has a faint smell of almonds.
It is definently, not as sweet as the original.
And the almonds ate a bit more bitter than peanuts.

But this is good!
I always found the original Snickers to be to much, to sweet.
The almonds give it a more mature taste.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar