söndag 22 december 2013

Twix Gingerbread



We are nearing us the end of this Christmas season.
And what better than some more gingerbread flavors?
Regular Twix are available in Sweden and they are always nice.
And when I saw these gingerbread flavored ones, I had to have them.
The bag is very gingerbready.
It has the right color and those gingerbread men are just lovely.



These are like regular Twix, but the caramel has been flavored with gingerbread.
There is no real smell of gingerbread unfortunately.
They smell more of regular Twix, which is to say, milk chocolate.
It is really a shame that the cookie bar was not a gingerbread cookie bar.
Because while the caramel does taste like gingerbread.
It is not nearly enough flavor to satisfy my gingerbread cravings.



I would like to take the opportunity to thank Kevin for getting these for me.
Thanks man!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar